1) the EU COVID-19 CERTIFICATE in either Italian or English for citizens from EU Member States and the Schengen Area.
The EU COVID-19 CERTIFICATE must include that you have been vaccinated against COVID-19 or received a negative test result with a PCR TEST or RAPID ANTIGENIC TEST (for access to the event it must have been taken no earlier than 48h before access) or that you have recovered from the COVID-19 virus, valid 6 months from the recovery date. Al those who access the event with a negative test must present an additional negative test result as soon as the previous test result has expired (every 48h)
2) presentation of a VACCINATION CERTIFICATE in either Italian or English for citizens from non-EU Member States and the non-Schengen countries. The following vaccines are accepted by the EU: AstraZeneca, BioNTech - Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson. Other vaccination certificates will not be considered valid.
3) presentation of a PCR TEST or RAPID ANTIGENIC TEST with a negative test result taken no earlier than 48h, in either Italian or English for citizens from non-EU Member States and the non-Schengen countries.
Al those who access the event with a negative test must present an additional negative test result as soon as the previous test result has expired (every 48h).
4) ID or passport to verify the validity of the or SWAB TEST;
5) TICKET (Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 August).
Friday 27 (16.00-18.00), Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 August direct access to the venue will only be allowed if you have already passed the pre-access control check that will verify the validity of your EU COVID-19 CERTIFICATE or SWAB TEST and all EVENT ADMISSION TICKETS.
Pre-access will take place at the Commezzadura Town Hall (Municipio) located in Via del Comun 1, 38020 Mestriago - Commezzadura (TN) and at the Elementary School, located in Via del Comun 3, 38020 Mestriago - Commezzadura (TN). Pre-access open at 7 a.m.
In order to verify the above documentation, please bring a piece of valid ID or passport with you. All those who present the required documentation will receive a bracelet that will be checked when accessing the event.
The Organizing Committee will provide the possibility to carry out a swab test (RAPID ANTIGENIC TEST) at a flat fee with cash payment (€ 20/each swab) charge in Daolasa, near the event area, on the following days:
At the following email address it is necessary to book the antigen rapid swab test: firstname.lastname@example.org
The location is
The EU COVID-19 CERTIFICATE or a SWAB TEST is mandatory for everyone over the age of 12. A negative Covid-19 swab test is not required for all children under age 12 to access the event. For further information regarding EU COVID-19 CERTIFICATE/SWAB TESTS: https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans_en
COVID-19 PROTOCOL updated 19 August 2021
* The protocol may be subject to changes in accordance with national laws and international regulations.