Val di Sole | 25th-29th august 2021
- Do I need a Green Pass to access #ValdiSole2021?
Admission to the event takes place following the national regulations for the containment of COVID-19. Spectators will be able to take part in the event only by showing a Green Pass (along with the ticket, for Saturday and Sunday).
- To get a Green Pass, you must have met one of the following requirements:
- have been vaccinated against COVID-19
- received a negative test result
- recovered from COVID-19
Find all info on the Green Pass here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans/eu-digital-covid-certificate_en
- Where do I show my Green Pass?
On Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th August, check in at the Municipality of Commezzadura (in Via del Comun 1, 38020, Mestriago di Commezzadura, TN) by showing the Green Pass and the ticket for the event.
Only after having carried out the appropriate checks will you receive the bracelet to access the event. During no-ticket days, show up at the event's entrance with your ID card or passport and the Green Pass.
- How do I know if my Green Pass is active?
By downloading the VerifyC19 app and framing your QR code. The app was developed by the Italian Ministry of Health to verify Green Passes.
- Where can I take a COVID test?
The antigenic or molecular test can be carried out in any accredited centre.
In addition, the Organising Committee offers the possibility to take an antigenic test at Daolasa, near the event entrance, at the cost of €20.00 (payment in cash only) during the hours available at the following link: https://www.valdisolebikeland.com/en/uci-mountain-bike-world-champs-2021/
Once you have taken the test, you can get your Green Pass by following this procedure: https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/ottenere.html
- Is it mandatory to wear a mask?
The mask must be worn at the event and in all areas, and a distance of 1 meter between people must be maintained.
- Is it free to access the event from Monday to Friday?
Entrance from Monday to Friday is free, with access controls. It will be number-limited and will only be available for Green Pass holders.
- Where can I buy the ticket?
Tickets can only be purchased online at https://www.valdisolebikeland.com/en/uci-mountain-bike-world-champs-2021/get-your-ticket
Due to COVID-19, there will be no physical selling points at the event to purchase tickets on-site.
- Does the ticket also include the Daolasa 1 cable car run?
No, the lift ticket can be purchased separately online at the following website: https://www.ski.it/en/lift-prices
- Is the cost of the cable car ticket included in the event ticket?
No, the event ticket does not include the lift with the cable car. The ticket can be purchased at: https://www.ski.it/en/lift-prices
- Is it mandatory to stay in the event area or is it possible to leave when the ticket is required?
You can enter and leave the event area. Bracelets will be provided once you have passed the initial controls to access the event.
- Do I need a ticket for Saturday and Sunday to access the entire area? Even along the courses?
On Saturday and Sunday, a ticket is required to access any area of the event.
- Do under-12 children need a Green Pass?
Children under the age of 12 do not need a Green Pass.
- Starting from what age is the ticket required?
Ticket must be bought for children over 8 years old.
- Where can I park my car?
Cars can be parked in the lots located near the race fields (Frazione Mastellina) and just beyond the village of Commezzadura (Frazione Piano). The car parks are free of charge. However, it is recommended to park in the neighboring villages (Dimaro or Mezzana) and to reach the race area by train.
- Is there a parking area for cars and campers?
There is a parking area which can also be used for camper vans. This area has no services and cannot be booked.
For further information: https://www.valdisolebikeland.com/en/uci-mountain-bike-world-champs-2021/how-to-reach-us
- Is the Bike Park Val di Sole in Daolasa di Commezzadura always open during the event?
The Bike Park Val di Sole in Daolasa will be closed from Monday 23rd August to Sunday 29th August 2021 (included). During these days the Pontedilegno-Tonale Bike Park at Passo Tonale and the trails from the second section of the Daolasa lift will remain open.